If you want to play off the boards, go to one of the other facilities.
If you want to play on a real field; come play with us!
Check out the drawing!
dark green = Woodland Sports
light green = The Other Guys
- The diagram above shows the size of a typical boarded field versus the size of our fields.
- The field area were designed with the athletes in mind.
- We offer two board-less in-filled turf fields both of which measure 70 yards long by 36 yards wide
- The ceiling height is over 40 feet.
- The two fields are separated by a center room that is used for preparation and viewing.
- Each field area is well lit with 72 lights and also has its own water fountain for the players' convenience.
- Our playing area is 24,725 sq ft. (almost twice as big)
- Both field areas are 115 feet wide x 215 feet long
- Teams (U13+) will play 7 v 7
- GVSA teams (U12 and under) will play using GVSA guidelines
THE OTHER GUYS
- Their boarded field is 13,500 sq ft.
- Their boarded field is 75 ft wide by 180 ft. long
- Most teams will play 6 v 6 on the field.